- For off-road competition use only
- Not for use on public highways or roads
- Not for recreational off-road use
- Requires the use of a performance computer/programmer
- Large diameter pipe for better flow
- Smooth mandrel bends
- Available in aluminized and stainless steel
- Available with or without mufflers
- Available in downpipe-back and turbo-back configurations
The first thing to upgrade on any purpose built race truck is the exhaust. A free flowing exhaust system allows the engine to breath better creating more power and torque and increasing the effectiveness of other mods including an intake, turbo upgrade, or tuner.
MBRP offers the Competition Exhaust Series for competition use only to unleash the most power from your engine as possible. The mandrel bends and high quality construction provide better exhaust flow to lower egt's and unlock horsepower.
The Competition Exhaust Series comes in different configurations and materials. Choose between aluminized steel for the budget minded or stainless steel for longevity and style. Full mufflers or muffler deletes are available to customize the sound from your exhaust system. Installation is simple with no welding required. Utilize factory exhaust hangers to secure the system into place.
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 8' Bed, Extended Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 8' Bed, Regular Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 6'6" Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 6'6" Bed, Extended Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado
Customer Notification and Disclaimer of Liability. This is a race-only product. It is not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles that are driven on public streets, roads, or highways. Buyer’s use or installation of this product for itself or for Buyer’s customer is at Buyer’s own risk. The Buyer is responsible for obeying federal, state, and local laws. Only Buyer can determine end customer’s use and thus assumes any and all liability hereby waiving any and all claims against Sunny Diesel LLC in the sale of this product to the maximum extent permissible by law. Make sure to abide by all local, state, and federal laws, including emissions, vehicle safety, and traffic laws. It is Buyer’s responsibility to know what those laws are and how they apply to Buyer or Buyer’s customer. This product is designed and intended solely for legally-organized and sanctioned, closed- course, off-road competition use and is not for use on public streets, roads, or highways. This Product is capable of disabling the emissions system on some vehicles. Use on public streets, roads, or highways is a violation of federal and certain state (including California) and local environmental laws