Are you running the new bad-ass Banks Monster-Ram for the 6.7L Cummins? Banks boost tubes are larger than the factory pipe and designed to work with the stock elbow or new Banks Monster-Ram (3.5" or 4") which will improve airflow, and allow the turbocharger to spool up faster.
Banks hot and cold side tubes have up to 65% percent greater flow area than stock tubes. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, the tubes are mandrel bent and constant diameter. This allows for quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower. Our red powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tubes for better grip ensuring our 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots.
- Huge increase in size and flow over stock (3.5” vs 2.75"/3”)
- Greater cooling capacity
- Lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Combine with Banks 3.5" or 4" Monster Ram for maximum power
- Works with stock intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location
Emissions Compliant: D-161-122